** WE NOW REQUIRE PROOF OF VACCINATION, OR A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT WITHIN 72HRS OF CLASS TIME, FOR ADULTS 18YRS+ TO ATTEND CLASSES **
YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO 'CHECK IN' UNTIL PROOF OF VACCINATION (OR NEGATIVE TEST) IS SHOWN TO EITHER THE INSTRUCTOR OR MYSELF VIA TEXT/EMAIL
Please send a picture of your vaccination record to Debra at 705-791-4445 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no documents will be stored online)
Womens Only Kickboxing class!
Every Tuesday & Thursday 7:00-7:45pm
Kempe Fitness & Fighting, Cold Lake's premier Mixed Martial Arts studio, includes Kickboxing (both Womens Only & Adult Mixed classes), Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Sambo, and MMA, among other fighting elements.
Kempe Fitness & Fighting is NOW a recognized member of Muay Thai Canada!
All of our classes are designed to not only introduce members to a new intense way to workout, but also teach our members the techniques behind martial arts and functional training. The result will be one badass version of you!
We focus on the three areas of fighting: stand-up, clinch, and ground. Our mission is to present techniques and drills in the most simplified, direct, and efficient method possible. We use Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Russian Sambo, Western Boxing, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, Judo, Greco-Roman and Free-style Wrestling as our primary resources. A premium is placed on "functional" skill -- being able to perform a technique against an un-cooperative opponent in a consistent manner. Our ultimate goal is to create a complete, well-rounded mixed martial artist, have fun, and learn the arts in a positive and relaxed environment.
Our Adult BJJ Program runs 4 days/week -- both Gi Only & No Gi classes.
Our Youth BJJ Program is separated into 2 age groups - Youth Gi BJJ 6-9yrs, and Youth Gi BJJ 10yrs+. These are reflected on our schedule as such.
* PLEASE NOTE: All Youth are required to wear a Gi to train. You may purchase your own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi, or we can order one in for you *
Our workouts are fast paced and challenging, however new members are encouraged to excel at their own pace. If you have any limitations, we will work together to give you modifications to suit your needs and current fitness level. Regressions and progressions are always demonstrated to ensure your success.
* No refunds on memberships and/or class purchases made *
* 3-month expiry on all individual and class pass purchases at time of purchase *
* Holds on accounts will only be placed for medical reasons or work-related travel exceeding 3 consecutive weeks *
* You are required to CHECK IN for each class you attend just prior to class start time *
* Any accounts in arrears will be suspended. If you would like to return, membership will be at current pricing *
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please let us know ahead of time if you are not able to make your scheduled time.
You are now on the waitlist. If a spot opens up we will notify you via Email.